Workshop – How to handle difficult conversations with your people
June 26 @ 9:30 am - 1:30 pm
Having difficult conversations and giving meaningful feedback
This workshop will help managers have meaningful conversations with their employees about their performance – good and bad.
We are looking forward to running this workshop, which will be half a day from 9.30 am to 1.30 pm. It will include a light lunch at the end and opportunity to network and chat afterwards.
Who is it for?
All people managers
- What is feedback?
- Why does it need to be meaningful?
- Giving feedback
- Debriefing yourself
- Receiving feedback
- Practical tips to help improve giving feedback
- All managers will have the confidence to tackle the difficult conversations that often get out off
- Managers will understand the importance of giving meaningful feedback
- All managers will learn some techniques to help improve their feedback to employees